Salary: Up to £31,000 OTE + New CC Ground Employee benefits package
Interested in a career in the drilling industry? Then CC Ground is your entry point!
CC Ground Investigations are an established site investigation contractor based in Gloucester. We have over 20 years of experience in delivering successful, high-quality projects of all sizes to a wide variety of clients. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team to lead the way in delivering these works. CCGI are a dynamic and forward-thinking group of people where we can offer a great opportunity for you to further your career, develop your skills and help drive our business forward to the next level.
· Extremely competitive salary starts from £24,000.
· Generous overtime payments with OTE range of £27,000 – £31,000
· 33 days holiday, including bank/public holidays
· Holiday trading (buy/sell annual leave)
· Pension scheme
· Company sick pay
· Long service awards (additional holiday & gift awards)
· Employee discounts and benefits on travel, leisure & retail
· Recognition & Reward Program
· Recruitment referral scheme up to £1,500
· Free onsite parking
· Full expenses paid whilst working away inc
· Structured training and personal development/progression plan
· Proven career pathway
Become a vital member of the Drilling Department of a ground investigation company. Assist in the operation of drilling rigs in a range of site environments throughout the UK to produce high-quality samples, cores and in-situ test results to industry standards and maintain the high-quality reputation of CC Ground Investigations Ltd. The role will involve working on a number of varying contracts throughout the UK
· Work under the direct supervision of a Lead Driller
· Assist with the operation of multi-purpose geotechnical rotary drilling rigs, dynamic sampling rigs and cable percussion rigs to produce high-quality geotechnical sampling, coring, open holing, and in-situ testing
· Follow instruction accurately with care and precision
· Installation of geotechnical and geo-environmental monitoring equipment
· Maintain company drilling rig, equipment, and vehicles to a high standard
· General labouring duties to assist in the recovery of high-quality core samples
· Follow company operational and health and safety procedures
Essential Skills Required:
· Based out of Gloucester office (Innsworth) with frequent travel
· Willing to work throughout the UK and stay away overnight as contracts demand.
· Enjoys working outside in a variety of site environments
· No previous experience in this role is required as fully supervised training is provided.
· Industry relevant tickets/qualifications desirable including CSCS, Shea Gas, PTS, BESC, CAT, manual handling, first aid, however full on the job training can be provided
· Personal motivation, organisation and self-management is key to being successful
· You will possess a clean full UK driving licence, ideally with entitlement for towing and driving vehicles up to 7.5 tons, although not essential as training can be provided.
· Due to the nature of the role would suit hardworking individuals with aspirations to further develop a career in the drilling industry to gain up to NVQ Level 3 Land Drilling.
· Previous experience of working in either the construction or agriculture sector would be an advantage.
· Full training/support will be given with a clear identifiable career pathway.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01452 739165 for more information.