- In-house PTS staff headed up by director, Mark Carden, with over 25 years rail experience.
- Modified rigs for use in areas of limited access.
- Structural coring.
- Week and weekend days & nights available whatever the weather.
- RISQS verified and audited.
- National Highways and local authority Tier 2 contractor.
- Embracing early contractor involvement.
- Undertaking ground investigations for new road schemes and enhancements to existing highways
- Service clearance and traffic management
- In-situ testing
- Chapter 8 compliant vehicles
- BDA audited lead drillers
National Grid substations, gas works & overhead lines
- Experience on NGPH, NGET, SSE, SGN, Electricity Alliance Central Scheme, Wales & West Utilities assets.
- Experienced contract managers planning the logistics required for working within the confines and limitations of the sub-station environment.
- Compact in-house vacuum excavation unit available for works around sensitive services.
- NG Person (sub-station & OHL).
- SHEA gas trained operatives.
- Clean drilling techniques available
- Working on both EDF and Magnox sites.
- Hinkley A & B, Bradwell, Wylfa, Dungeness, Sizewell and Sellafield.
- Security cleared personnel.
- Experience of working within the RPA.
Onshore wind & solar
- Working closely with environmental and geotechnical consultancies.
- Fully managed ground investigations producing high quality in-situ testing, laboratory testing and the factual element of a GIR.
- CITB SSSTS and SMSTS trained site staff.
- Directional drilling & pipe jacking projects.
- Routing feasibility studies.
- Water treatment sites.
- Single point of contact.
- EUSR CAT 1 & 2 trained operatives.
- Water passports.
From a small extension in a back garden through to large strategic development sites. Our wide range of experience of managing ground investigations nationwide using in-house rigs and our trusted partners providing specialist testing services allows us to offer a bespoke solution to your requirements.
- Red site working.
- Management of specialist sub-contract services under our own SHE governance.
- Principal Contractor or Contractor under CDM.
- Flexible way of working tailoring our services to suit the project.
- Projects large and small welcome.
- Working with regional and local authorities, amongst others.
- Highway schemes, Schools, DIO and AWE facilities.
- Community engagement and carbon reporting.
- Fully managed service delivering the factual element of the GIR.