CCGI are an independently-owned site investigation contractor offering a fully managed site investigation service. We also offer a drill-only service for clients with their own engineering expertise. We own and operate our drilling rigs using in-house crews, covering the whole of the UK and a wide range of industry sectors
Our scale of works
- A Team of experienced Project Managers.
- Engineering Geologists to supervise fieldwork
- Qualifications: CSCS, SSSTS, SSMSTS, PTS & Prince 2
- Acting as Principal Contractor and managing all aspects of CDM
- Our team manage the movement of data from site and provide rapid production of your logs and site data.
- Collaboration with our clients to get the right ground investigation data first time every time.
- Provide Surveying including Topo, Utilities and UXO surveys
- Geotechnical and Contamination Laboratory Testing
- Insitu CBR Testing – 4×4 mounted apparatus
- Lightweight deflectometer – Measures compaction quality of granular materials
- Soakaway Testing – BRE 365, full scale conventional or gravel replacement.
- TRL:DCP probing – for CBR comparison and pavement design
- DPL – dynamic probe light for soft ground appraisal
- Borehole installation water and gas monitoring, including on site water quality testing and low flow sampling apparatus
- Multipurpose rotary rigs offering conventional sampling, coring and wireline drillings techniques.
- Cable Percussive drilling up to 300mm diameter
- Windowless sampling rigs including modular rigs for restricted access.
- BDA audited drillers that are NVQ and SSSTS trained
- Lorry Mounted Vacuum Excavation unit
- Hand Held window sampling, dynamic probing and hand pitting
- All our rigs are capable of collecting category A samples from UT100/UT70 sample tubes in appropriate soils.
- Fully calibrated Standard penetration testing, DPSH & DPH
- Other in-situ testing available including permeability tests and packer testing.
- Monitoring wells and instrumentation from 19mm to 130mm dia. can be installed on completion of drilling.
- Rigs are fully compliant with LOLER and PUWER regulations with documented evidence available by rig mounted QR codes..
- Other competencies include: PTS; EUSR Shea gas, Shea water, National grid Person (Substations) and overhead lines; and SPA, DRB checked.
In house skills and experience
Rig capabilities and specifications
Our engineering and drilling teams can help you find the right drilling rig for your project.
Engineering services enquiries
For a fully managed site investigation service
For a drill only service