An opportunity has arisen to join a thriving and friendly ground investigation contractor based in Gloucester. The role combines the preparation and management of technical data, administration and providing support to the Office Manager.
The role is ideally suited to someone with previous administrative experience but may suit individuals with a geology background looking for a more administrative office-based role.
A fully office-based role, primary duties will include;
- Preparation of technical output – data input using geotechnical software and other MS Office based programmes. (training will be provided)
- Provide administrative support to the Project Managers
- Collating project information (scanning and saving site-based records).
- Assist Project Managers with project related tasks (booking hires and accommodation for field staff, preparation of fieldwork phase documentation).
- Arrange couriers and collections.
- Answering the phones.
This role is ideally aimed at individuals with some experience and the following skills would be preferred;
- A happy, adaptable person, willing to help in the efficient administration of the busy engineering team and CCGI.
- The individual should be well organised, quality orientated and self-motivating.
- Good computer literacy essential.
- Experienced in use of Microsoft package software, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills to liaise with the engineering team, other company support staff, suppliers and Clients.
- Any industry relevant knowledge would be an advantage.
Extremely competitive salary of £25,000. Plus 33 days holiday, including bank/public holidays
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 739165 for more information.
Job share or flexible working would be considered.
Closing date 28/07/2023.