Become a vital member of the Drilling Department of a geotechnical and geo-environmental ground investigation company. Assist in the operation of drilling rigs in a range of site environments throughout the UK to produce high quality samples, cores and in-situ test results to industry standards and maintain the high quality reputation of CC Ground Investigations Ltd.
- Very competitive package
- Salaried role from £20,000 – £22,000 basic starting salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous overtime payments
- Company pension and other benefits
- Structured training and personal development/progression plan
- Work under the instruction of a Lead Driller
- Assist with the operation of multi-purpose geotechnical rotary drilling rigs, dynamic sampling rigs and cable percussion rigs to produce high quality geotechnical sampling, coring, open holing and in-situ testing
- Follow instruction accurately with care and precision
- Installation of geotechnical and geo-environmental monitoring equipment
- Maintain company drilling rig, equipment and vehicles to a high standard
- Follow company operational and health and safety procedures
Requirements for Position:
- Based out of Gloucester office
- Willing to work throughout the UK and stay away overnight as contracts demand
- Industry relevant tickets/qualifications desirable including: CSCS, Shea Gas, BESC, PTS, CAT, manual handling, first aid, however full on the job training can be provided
- Personal motivation, organisation and self management
- You will possess a clean driving licence, ideally with entitlement for towing and driving vehicles up to 7.5 ton, although not essential as training can be provided.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 739165 for more information.