Become a vital member of the Drilling Department of a geotechnical and geo-environmental ground investigation company. Assist in the operation of cable percussion drilling rigs in a range of site environments throughout the UK to produce high quality samples, in-situ test results and installations to industry standards and maintain the high-quality reputation of CC Ground Investigations Ltd.
- Very competitive package
- Salaried role, commensurate with experience
- Generous overtime payments
- Company pension and other benefits
- Structured training and personal development/progression plan.
Primary Responsibilities of the Position:
- Work under the instruction of a Lead Cable Percussion Driller
- Assist with the operation of percussion rigs to produce high quality geotechnical samples, in-situ testing and installations
- Follow instruction accurately with care and precision
- Installation of geotechnical and geo-environmental monitoring equipment
- Maintain company drilling rig, equipment and vehicles to a high standard
- Follow company operational and health and safety procedures.
Requirements for Position:
- Based out of Gloucester office
- No specific previous experience required as training will be provided, however any labouring, groundworks, scaffolding, general building and agricultural experience is useful
- Willing to work throughout the UK and stay away overnight as contracts demand
- Industry relevant tickets/qualifications desirable including: CSCS, Shea Gas, BESC, CAT, Manual Handling, First Aid however full on the job training can be provided
- Personal motivation, organisation and self management
- You will possess a clean driving licence, ideally with entitlement for towing although not essential as training can be provided.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 739165 for more information.