This role offers a very competitive package and represents a fantastic opportunity for a current graduate Engineering Geologist to develop a career within a thriving, privately owned business.
Ideally suited to someone with 1 to 2 years’ experience working in the UK as a site investigation contractor. The individual should be well organised, quality orientated and self motivating.
This is predominantly a fieldwork-based role undertaking a wide range of engineering duties on sites throughout the UK. The logging of soils and rocks to relevant standards and supervision of several different types of drilling rig will be key activities. The individual must be able to work well as an individual and as part of a larger engineering team.
Primary job roles will include:
- Close communication with Contract Managers to ensure safe and efficient working practices
- Planning and organising the fieldwork phase of site investigation projects
- Site supervision
- Communication with Clients and site occupiers
- Logging of soils and rocks to current standards
- Processing of site data.
Desirable skills include:
- Genuine interest to succeed and develop a career as an Engineering Geologist
- Genuine interest in developing field-based skills throughout the UK
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A full and clean UK driving license is essential.
The role offers a very competitive package, including paid overtime, and represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
CC Ground Investigations Ltd provides a robust planned training and mentoring scheme to develop skills and experience for a proven career path within the company including mentoring and support towards Chartered Geologist status.
For further information on the role or to apply please contact Elizabeth Withington (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).