At CCGI we recognise that our long-term success relies upon employing good people. We work hard to earn your loyalty by having an open door policy, keeping good lines of communication and of course paying great salaries! Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Vacancy – Rotary Drilling Support Operative
Become a vital member of the Drilling Department of a geotechnical and geo-environmental ground investigation company. Assist in the operation of drilling rigs in a range of site environments throughout the UK to produce high quality samples, cores, in-situ test results and installations to industry standards and maintain the high-quality reputation of CC Ground Investigations Ltd.
- Very competitive package
- Salaried role, from £20,000 – £22,000 basic starting salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous overtime payments
- Company pension and other benefits
- Structured training and personal development/progression plan.
Primary Responsibilities of the Position:
- Work under the instruction of a Lead Driller
- Assist with the operation of multi-purpose geotechnical rotary drilling rigs to produce high quality samples, in-situ testing and installations
- Follow instruction accurately with care and precision
- Installation of geotechnical and geo-environmental monitoring equipment
- Maintain company drilling rig, equipment and vehicles to a high standard
- Follow company operational and health and safety procedures.
Requirements for Position:
- Based out of Gloucester office
- Willing to work throughout the UK and stay away overnight as contracts demand
- Personal motivation, organisation and self management
- No specific previous experience required as training will be provided, however any labouring, groundworks, scaffolding, general building and agricultural experience is useful
- Industry relevant tickets/qualifications desirable including: CSCS, Shea Gas, BESC, PTS, CAT, Manual Handling, First Aid – however on the job training can be provided
- You will possess a clean driving licence, ideally with entitlement for towing and driving vehicles up to 7.5 ton, although not essential as training can be provided.
If you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 739165 for more information.